Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In London, it's not that they can't defend themselves from violent lethal attacks, they just can't defend themselves effectively.

We witnessed yet another massacre zone fail (this time an entire country) this past weekend as an early release Jihad terrorist used a kitchen knife to kill a couple of people on London bridge. Bystanders bravely defended themselves with a narwhal tusk and CO2 fire extinguisher until police could come and use a gun to shoot the violent terrorist.

How civilized. What an advanced and progressive society and culture. (Such stupidity).

https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/01/a-tale-of-three-bridges/

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
However, had a bystander killed this Islamic terrorist, he would have been charged with at least a hate crime and possibly murder.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Reactions: Nrah

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
Sure as hell don't sound liker an Irishman....

Reactions: OzarkMarine

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
That's because the English don't like the Irish and they feel sorry for the Islamic terrorists

Reactions: MOONDAWG

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
That's because the English don't like the Irish and they feel sorry for the Islamic terrorists
Not my problem, it's theirs. Like my mom always said... If the shoe fits, wear it.

I seem to remember in American History class in school (something that isn't taught today in out liberal run education system, that we had the same deal go on with England way back when and they lost.

Painfully obvious to me at least that the Islamic terrorists don't give a damn about England but then they don't give a damn about much other than executing infidels that don't ascribe to their way of thinking.

Didn't Hitler and Stalin go down that road too?

So, they released this raghead early and he goes out and kills some more infidels. Should have terminated him. In fact, if they were terminated this crap would cease.

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
I know that sounds a bit racist but I'm allowed to be. Sometimes, my American Indian heritage comes out.

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
I know that sounds a bit racist but I'm allowed to be. Sometimes, my American Indian heritage comes out.
The way I see it, If you have a bag on M&Ms and you some of the yellow ones are poison, wouldn't you avoid all the yellow ones? Sure not all the muslims are radical terrorists, but how do you know which are and which aren't. In this case they had one of the yellow M&Ms locked up, but then took it out and threw it back in the bag

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I thought you had black heritage? Black and American Indian? What else? As the Great American Melting Pot, most of us are a "Heinz 57" mix, but I think your heritage may be be even a bit more mixed than most Americans. That's cool, but keep in mind it doesn't excuse racism or racial slurs.

Islamic radical is a much better term that describes what we are opposed to - without appearing to paint whole racial groups of people with a broad racist brush.

Just my $0.02

Reactions: Injunbro

·
Banned
1,974 Posts
They need a Churchill but don't have one.

"The religion of Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies is in a dog"
-- Sir Winston Churchill

"Islam does not believe in democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, or freedom of assembly. It does not separate religion and politics. It is partly a religion, but it is much more than that. It has a political agenda that goes far outside the realm of religion."
-- Pauline Hanson (Australian senator)

·
Premium Member
10,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One of the characteristics of all the political correctness is that instead of casting a neutral and critical eye on the actions of individuals of a given race or religion, the threat of labeling someone a "racist" or "intolerant" leads to completely ignoring that race or religion's bad behavior.

It's time to start calling out bad behavior for what it is, and associating it with groups if that association is, in fact, related to what is motivating it.

If a gang of gun toting black youth is terrorizing a city, and they got their start and exclusively select their members from one race, is it "racist" to point that out?

I think it's time for the free ride on the diversity bus to come to a screeching halt.

·
Premium Member
6,552 Posts
London has a radical Muslim mayor because of the flood of so-called Muslim refugees. And much of that can be placed at the feet of the idiot Bush blowing up the middle east in his moronic quest to 'democratize the middle east'. Instead, it has resulted in radicalizing a lot of Europe.

Remember, Hillary pledged to dramatically increase (5x) the number of Muslim refugees coming to America during the Obama Admin. In contrast, Trump's vetting policies to weed out terrorists and other undesirables has dramatically reduced the number. One cannot over-emphasize the importance of the 2016 election results. 2020 will be just as important.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Germany and Sweden especially have been burned by allowing these folks into their countries.........rapes are up, assaults are up, they refuse to work and expect to be taken care of by the tax-paying citizens (who pay HUGE tax amounts).

Reactions: Injunbro

·
Registered
444 Posts
London has a radical Muslim mayor because of the flood of so-called Muslim refugees. And much of that can be placed at the feet of the idiot Bush blowing up the middle east in his moronic quest to 'democratize the middle east'. Instead, it has resulted in radicalizing a lot of Europe.

Remember, Hillary pledged to dramatically increase (5x) the number of Muslim refugees coming to America during the Obama Admin. In contrast, Trump's vetting policies to weed out terrorists and other undesirables has dramatically reduced the number. One cannot over-emphasize the importance of the 2016 election results. 2020 will be just as important.
The Islamification of Europe began long before George Bush. It actually started with France losing its North African Colonies and escalated with the formation of the European Union and its open border policies. Get in to one European country and you were free to travel to any country in the Union, usually the one with the best welfare system. It didn't take long for word to get out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts