Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So about a month ago Jonesy sends me a link to a .357 Magnum for sale. I ignore it as I already have two. It keeps bugging me that the ad mentions trades considered. The pressure became overwhelming and I made the call last night. Very nice gentleman and he was interested in a CZ .22 rifle that I had. What's a 100 mile drive for a gun anyway. So i'm thinking S125XXX most likely shipped in 1955 which would make it the first birth year gun i've ever purchased. Also an old friend lives in the town where the seller and I met so I visited with him for a few hours. To top it off the gun is pretty darn nice and the grips are near perfect. Out of 200 miles driving today it only rained for the last 20 so It was a banner day. I guess I can't be too mad at Jonesy.
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol
Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Gun accessory

· Registered
18,087 Posts
I saw that was still for sale a couple days ago and thought of you. That one is just a little older than my Highway Patrolman, SN 134xxx. I really like the stocks.

Reactions: jeepnut

· Registered
11,119 Posts
Congratulations mate shoot it in good health..

Thewelshm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.