Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
That way we don't have to go to two forums for our favorites. ;)

I don't own anymore Smith revolvers, so I gotta get my Ruger revolver fix somwhere and I'd rather it be here. :)

G

·
0 Posts
c pierce said:
It's all Giza's fault. He is actually a ruger under cover agent. :D
What Rugers, where? :)

I just hang out here to all Doc44's beauties..... :D

Giz

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
LeMat said:
That way we don't have to go to two forums for our favorites. ;)

I don't own anymore Smith revolvers, so I gotta get my Ruger revolver fix somwhere and I'd rather it be here. :)

LeMat, You sir are in violation of policy! So you need to go out and buy a S&W revolver, pre-mim, and pre-lock, say 12 Hail Mary's, and light a candle for our patron saint JMB, and all sins will be forgiven! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
LeMat, you make an excellent point.
The gun hobby should be, IMHO, all-inclusive.
What we learn from one brand will help us with all the others.
I can't imagine myself being content with one maker's handguns and nothing else. :p
Don

·
Registered
197 Posts
I just feel it "fits & fills" another niche in firarms...MANY years ago, the single action of Colt, and the double action guns of S&W were the main thing,now Ruger has moved in and filled this niche.I have yet to see ANY nice looking 'single action' cowboy guns from S&W in todays market ;)

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Leighton said:
LeMat, You sir are in violation of policy! So you need to go out and buy a S&W revolver, pre-mim, and pre-lock, say 12 Hail Mary's, and light a candle for our patron saint JMB, and all sins will be forgiven! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
As soon as one o' them Model 27's get into my hands, I'll be official. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Rugers...PA-TOOEY...THEY ARE BUTT UGLY! They do NOT have the graceful lines of Smiths or Colts !! Well they DO have "one" advantage over the others...you run out of ammo..."THROW THE SUCKER" just hitting someone will break something! Ya can't put one in the front pocket (like a nice J frame)...the Ruger is so heavy you would prob.have to wear a belt "and" suspenders!As for COWBOY shooting...I guess they may be a little better than the ITALIAN COPIES!! OK,dant,FT,Tusk...I'm a heretic...& this is blasphamy...so disagree! :ymhug:
Jim

G

·
0 Posts
Jim, you troll! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Us Ruger guys are so far above that old song, that we (who are enlightened) hardly notice... As my dear friend DWFan once said...

"Hey, Ugly girls need love too!"

As to the j-frames...weren't they designed to be carried in purse's? :lol:

giz

·
Registered
90 Posts
tsk...tsk....Giz & Lord...TROLL...STONE ME! :ymdevil: THAT'S A LITTLE DRASTIC DON'T YA THINK!!Ya'll are just upset cause the truth hurts.To be "fair"....I did put Rugers...a little ahead of ROSSI & CHARTER ARMS!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :mrgreen: Forget the Steel head cover.... I shall now...run for cover!! B-)
Jim

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Jim,
I thought SURE you were describing the S&W M-1917 !
:lol: :lol: :idea: :lol:
Don
;)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Fire Mission, Time on Target, enemy in the open, eight rounds, HE, two rounds, WP, deflection and elevation set! Waiting on hack. :D :D

·
Registered
10,942 Posts
I hardly ever see a Ruger I do not like. I have never seen a S&W I did not like.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts