Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle collected, and loved Smith & Wesson. I was going through a box of his things that my aunt gave me after he died and found this little 7-shot, ,22 cal. cylinder. It measures approx. .828 long and .968 diameter. I know several manufactures made seven shot .22 shorts, but he mostly kept S&W so I thought I'd ask the experts. Thanks Art Rim Gas Button Automotive tire
Natural material Gas Rectangle Wood Auto part
Household hardware Tool Wood Ruler Office ruler
Circle Plastic Fashion accessory Cylinder Metal

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know much about it but I have a smith and wesson for 22 shorts . I can barley make out some dates on cylinder says patented July 3, 1855, than a July 5, 1859, than Dec. 13, 1867. On butt it has 119163.. I can't find that model or serial no. anywhere online. It does say Smith and Wesson Springfield Mass. across top. It flips up to open and to get empty shells out the cylinder goes on that little spike underneath and they pop out!! It shoots Beautiful and accurate.. So anyway I believe it goes to a gun like this. Shes old is all I know..
Guitar accessory Wood String instrument accessory Font Musical instrument accessory

1 - 3 of 3 Posts