Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering, it seems to be multiplying in typically “liberal” states, like previous biblical actions, well documented in the Bible. Started in an Atheist country, spreading through typically progressive non believing states. Pray that the world find Jesus Christ..

Thewelshm

·
Registered
7,161 Posts

·
Banned
1,974 Posts
God cursed his creation when Adam sinned. This virus is the result of that curse.

Biblically there are no innocent persons. Romans 3:23 “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”

Romans 3:10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
12They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
13Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
15Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17And the way of peace have they not known:
18There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Sodam and Gomorrah was destroyed because there were not 10 righteous persons. God promised Abraham he would not destroy it for the sake of 10 righteous persons. There were none. Even Lot and his family were tainted. But God promised Abraham to save Lot. Grace is never earned.

Western culture formerly "Christendom" is under God's judgment and has been for a long time. See Romans chapter 1:18-32. Never the less he has not entirely removed his restraining hand. Its only by the grace of God that the evolutionists are not actually following their faith (evolution is religion), if they followed it to the logical conclusion they would let the sick die.

·
Premium Member
11,349 Posts
I just hope he holds off on the floods. He wiped out the human race once (except for Noah and the chickens). That should be enough.

·
Registered
12,335 Posts
Look at it this way.... 'The meek shall inherit the earth' Those cockroaches will survive just fine, long after you have expired. That is in Florida right? None here that I know of but there might be some lurking around.

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
I just hope he holds off on the floods. He wiped out the human race once (except for Noah and the chickens). That should be enough.
We got an inch and a half yesterday! Though... our home is 900+ feet above sea level. Some of the highest ground around here. If it floods here I'll be sure to say hello to Noah for all you guys living below. :D

·
Banned
1,974 Posts
God promised not to flood the entire planet again, he said nothing about smaller floods.
The second and final judgement is fire.

Here is how this world is going to end, not by a virus:

Isaiah 2:19
Men will flee to caves in the rocks and holes in the ground, away from the terror of the LORD and from the splendor of his majesty, when He rises to shake the earth

Isaiah 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isaiah 24:1
Behold, the LORD lays waste to the earth and leaves it in ruins. He will twist its surface and scatter its inhabitants--

Isaiah 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

Isaiah 51:6
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look at the earth below; for the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment, and its people will die like gnats. But My salvation will last forever, and My righteousness will never fail.

Malachi 4:1
"For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace, when all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble; the day is coming when I will set them ablaze," says the LORD of Hosts. "Not a root or branch will be left to them."

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 6:12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 21: 1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
The idea of Mother Nature, as well as those stones, are very pagan.
As is every single organized religion in one form or another. To be so smug as to think there is only one correct religion is beyond belief (pun intended)

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
God promised no the flood the entire planet again, he said nothing about smaller floods.
The second and final judgement is fire.

Here is how this world is going to end, not by a virus:

Isaiah 2:19
Men will flee to caves in the rocks and holes in the ground, away from the terror of the LORD and from the splendor of his majesty, when He rises to shake the earth

Isaiah 13:13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isaiah 24:1
Behold, the LORD lays waste to the earth and leaves it in ruins. He will twist its surface and scatter its inhabitants--

Isaiah 34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

Isaiah 51:6
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look at the earth below; for the heavens will vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment, and its people will die like gnats. But My salvation will last forever, and My righteousness will never fail.

Malachi 4:1
"For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace, when all the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble; the day is coming when I will set them ablaze," says the LORD of Hosts. "Not a root or branch will be left to them."

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Revelation 6:12And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Revelation 21: 1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
when you put it quite like that, it makes my posts point....Thanks for sharing, troubled times no doubt…

thewelshm

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
Hey Welsh,

Whilst in agreement that the "DAY" is "COMING"......

Would like to point out that Cov#19 (or CHINESE GERM WARFARE#19) in my opinion is CHINESE GERM WARFARE that "got loose". Thinking in retaliation for

Mr. Trumps Trade Policy toward China.

We, the American Public have been brought low by, what I view, as an ACT of WAR.

We should be addressing it as such.

Prayers up for all who contract CGW#19.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
718 Posts
We, the American Public have been brought low by, what I view, as an ACT of WAR.
That's at the very least debatable, but what's not debatable is that China's seizing of a reef in international waters (South China Sea) & turning it into a military base is an act of war against the whole world. So what's the response of "the whole world" to this outrageous provocation? Pretend it never happened. This all goes back to allowing the Chinese to get away with their invasion of Korea in 1950.

·
Banned
1,974 Posts
The Old Testament is 2/3 of the Bible. The New Testament cannot be understood without the Old Testament and vice versa. You cannot ignore 2/3rds of God's word and think you know him.
The first promise of Christ's sacrificial death is in Genesis 3:16. It was Christ who walked in the garden of Eden with Adam and Eve. It was Christ who appeared before Abraham and destroyed Sodam and Gomorrah. It was Christ who wrestled with Jacob and renamed him Israel. It was Christ in the lions den with Daniel and in the fire with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts