Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about your CCW carry...

I picked up an older CRKT Sting in a ankle holster tonight. Try to figure how to post some pics that make sense of this rig tomorrow.

Kinda a inside the sock carry :mrgreen:

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Gizamo said:
This time of year it's a Glock 22 in a Reed Custom OWB or a S&W 640-1 Centennial Magnum in a Galco 931 Thumbreak. I intend to upgrade to the new Galco "Combat Master" as soon as they show up on dealer's shelves.... This pattern replaces the old "Speed Master" with a few improvements.

I did get in a Fed-Spec Desantis 001 that was "surplused" when ICE took back all of the H&K USP's.... it's a wonderful holster and works well with my SIG 220s or Glocks and is more secure (but a little slower) than the Reed. I may start carrying that....

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Gizamo said:

I picked up an older CRKT Sting in a ankle holster tonight. Try to figure how to post some pics that make sense of this rig tomorrow.

Kinda a inside the sock carry :mrgreen:

giz
Giz, I've got one of those, but never tried to put that rig on, she just sits in the box.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Giz,
Original Sting(Double Edge Boot knife),was made by A.G.Russell!
New one will be coming out by AG...he showed it to me at the SHOT Show....it's made in China! :(
Jim

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
knigthzone said:
Does a cowboy always carry a boot knife in his boots?
No, not always... every 4-5 years or so he takes his boots off to change his socks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts