Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,388 Posts
I expect that the Senate will pour water on her alter-ego...

After all...

NancyWicked.jpg

... she has been known as the Wicked Witch of the West for a number of years...

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Not quite yet.............

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I'm just glad that Trump doesn't have any evidence that could lead to Hillary's arrest . . .
Not so sure about that. I believe he has the goods on Klinton, Inc. I also believe that acting on them is not in the best interests of Trump or the party right now and if in fact Trump really aligns with the party is conjecture too. In reality, the party has to align with him and they know it very well. Why the last speaker 'retired'.

Reactions: MWAG

·
Super Moderator
19,324 Posts
I'm just glad that Trump doesn't have any evidence that could lead to Hillary's arrest . . .
WHAT ??

·
Premium Member
10,388 Posts
Keeping up the theme...

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubIpoPjBUds

(I just realized how much this analogy tracks with the Trump impeachment... A good hearted snake oil salesman with a way with words WINS over the evil Wicked Witch of the West by using proxies to kill her - capturing and taming the winged monkeys in the process...)

There's no place like home! There's no place like home!!!!!

Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
So how much more waste time, money and a waste of the Presidents time is this all now gonna take.??

It's just one big Wag The Dog, Dog and Pony show. It's beyond getting old.:(

The whole freaking thing is a disgrace to the Country, A bunch of little kids.

Do you damn jobs and move on!

·
Registered
20,991 Posts
Can't wait to see Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and "squads" heads explode when Trump win again in 2020. AH...the sweet smell of poetic justice!:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts
She's goating the Senate to dismiss the impeachment so she can claim cover up.
Unless Trump is removed from office, democrats are going to claim the process was illegitimate anyway. Attempting to appease democrats is the worst thing to do.

Dismissing is exactly the right thing to do with these BS articles of impeachment that allege no crime. It's just a smear document. The entire process is to smear and cripple the Trump administration as it has been since day-one.

I don't trust Senate republicans. The first thing they did upon Trump entering the Oval Office is launch formal investigations that Trump was a Russian spy and colluded with Russia to interfere with the election. It was just a few weeks ago that Lindsey Graham said articles of impeachment would be "dead on arrival" and McConnell was talking about dismissal. Now McConnell says there's no appetite for dismissal in the republican conference and impeachment is headed to trail. Now it's morphed into allowing democrats to call more witnesses with Romney and the usual RINOs leading the way.

(Thread belongs in the politics section)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts