1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
35 Posts
I put two mags through mine, and promptly posted the for-sale ad, LOL.
I am just never going to shoot a DA/SA pistol as good as a revolver or striker-fired plastic.
That said, you are correct. All metal in that one, and the Vertec grip frame actually allows it to
fit my K-frame lovin' hand.

·
Premium Member
10,760 Posts
If you want the original pistol of this design, I have a shooter grade Walther made P.38 on consignment and for sale at my LGS right now.

Reactions: Thewelshm

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want the original pistol of this design, I have a shooter grade Walther made P.38 on consignment and for sale at my LGS right now.
I have $700 in gift cards for Bass pro mate..

thewelshm

·
Premium Member
10,760 Posts
With $700 in gift cards available, I would seriously look at the H&K P30SK or VP9SK. These are the best carry pistols I have ever owned. The first design with hammer and "LEM" pre-tensioned trigger, and the second a striker action.

Compact, good capacity, lightweight, and I'm accurate shooting both of them.

Reactions: Thewelshm

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I have fired the full size 92 and it was underwhelming but .. it was beautiful in its own way and kind of iconic with the exposed barrel being so prevalent in the movies and its long history with the Military.

The centurian is supposed to be bit more massaged and smaller ... If I had $700 burning a hole in my pocket .. and I wasnt terribly concerned with resale .. I might go for it.

I like metal and I like DA/SA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts