Smith And Wesson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around for the "Ignore" option , but I do not see it anywhere. Please inform me what I need to do. I am getting "fed up" with a poster's attitude. This will be the first time for me! :mad: Bob

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Bob, click on their name on their post (it's in blue), then click view profile & click add to ignore list. You can remove them from your ignore list later if you want (so far I haven't had any desire to remove any of the ones on my list).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Bob, click on their name on their post (it's in blue), then click view profile & click add to ignore list. You can remove them from your ignore list later if you want (so far I haven't had any desire to remove any of the ones on my list).
+1

·
Registered
19,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm surprised that I didn't make your 'LIST'!!!!! hpnpap At least.....not yet!!!!!

I looked around some more, EUREKA!!!! I found it! Bye-Bye Rule3!!!! :cool: Bob

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
I'm surprised that I didn't make your 'LIST'!!!!! hpnpap At least.....not yet!!!!!

I looked around some more, EUREKA!!!! I found it! Bye-Bye Rule3!!!! :cool: Bob
Feel all warm and fuzzy now?

You will be missed, What a curmudgeon snowflake Go cry someplace else.:roll:

And your posts:???

RULE 0.....you got that wrong, you idiot!

Then, why did you accuse me, Dick? Just because other people elected her. You better get your head straightened out by a Psychiatrist. YOU got big problems! You run your mouth ....without thinking. Do I know you? I seem to remember YOU giving me more chit several times, before. You seem to have a similar M.O.! Bob

·
Registered
19,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, at least we've got somethin' in common.......ya' 'old, Dried out, Desert Rat'! Everything is 'Dried Out' in AZ. But, I think you are grumpier then me.....at least we have cooler weather around here! It's not always HOT!!!!! Only a few days..........then it changes. Bob

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Well, at least we've got somethin' in common.......ya' 'old, Dried out, Desert Rat'! Everything is 'Dried Out' in AZ. But, I think you are grumpier then me.....at least we have cooler weather around here! It's not always HOT!!!!! Only a few days..........then it changes. Bob

Ah... Arizona sunshine! I can always find shade here but there ain't no warm, dry spots up there! I ain't gotta shovel sunshine. Come visit sometime so I can aggravate you in person. :) (I might even let you use my backyard range).

·
Administrator
8,040 Posts
I don't know what's going on between you two but it stops now. Final warning!

If I see either of you arguing online and/or calling the other names (as in idiot and Dick), you WILL be banned. As I said, final warning...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.