Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't born yet, but my dad certainly was and I can guarantee you he'd have been in seventh heaven to have had any or all of these, however in those days, in his world, one handgun, a shotgun, a deer rifle and a 22 rifle was the norm... in his case he couldn't afford a firearm of any sort! :)

10l.JPG 14l.JPG K38 other side.png

·
Registered
19,790 Posts
I like almost anything in a .38Spl./.357 Mag. revolver from S&W.....from the J frame snubby M-36 2" to N frame M-27 3 1/2". Wish I was still collecting them!!! But....."A man's got to know his limitations." I'm pretty much all set! ;) Bob

·
Registered
125 Posts
Blackcloud2, what model is the bottom pic? She’s gorgeous.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Those are real beauties from that time. I would have to lean toward the Snubbie but I would shoot any of them in a heartbeat and cherish it. Thanks for showing them.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Blackcloud2, the second one appeals to me. The one with the longish barrel. If it is a .22 and if the barrel is 6" long, I should be happy to receive it as a birthday gift. Shall i send you my postal address?

·
Registered
19,790 Posts
I have a rather small collection, that's almost the same, consisting of of a Nickle M-36 2", M-67 4", M-10-7 2", and a M-66-1 2 1/2" in .38/.357. All from the late '70's. I wish I had those from the '50's.......but I don't collect S&W's any more. :( Bob

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Reactions: jeepnut
1 - 16 of 16 Posts