Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Its now new there is a corona virus poping up every winter, this is just a slight variation on the previous one. The corona virus do not mutate nearly as fast as the flu. Flues have infected more and killed more. But the media and the politicians keep lying about it. And it works. I cannot talk to my cousins. They've swallowed the lies completely.
I can smell MSM BS at the first syllable being spoken. This COVID 19 is not a joke. Yes, the MSM is using it as a tool to attack Trump. But that does not mean it is not deadly.
In a recent Utah Jazz/OKC Thunder game (March 12 stopped before it started) some oil company employees were seated by the Utah Jazz bench. 5 tested positive, 4 have been hospitalized, one died so the story goes.
I say trust Trump. He’s doing the best he can do despite fighting the MSM, the slime in the Washington swamp, and Pelosi and Schumer in Congress.
And this virus can kill you or your family members. Believe that if nothing else.

·
Premium Member
5,988 Posts
Yesterday morning, Breakaway500 and I were talking about 3,000 deaths. This morning it's over 4,000 deaths. A couple weeks ago it was about 50 per day. Trump said to expect peak in a couple weeks. He said he wants every American to be prepared for the hard days that lie ahead, and that it's going to be a very painful, very, very painful two weeks. Then he said he hopes to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Trump sounds exhausted. Man must be up 25hrs/day dealing with all this. We're lucky to have Trump in the Oval Office. Not sure anyone else would have cut through so much bureaucratic red tape and organized public and private business like he has.

·
Registered
19,423 Posts
I don' know much about the spread happening so fast, but I will say.....that the stupid college students were irresponsible to go on Spring Break anyway!!! Now, they probably have spread it on the airlines, when going home, AND,most likely, back to their homes and college campus!!!!! That means.....all over the Northeast!!!!

That is why it's been spread so quickly! People don't care about 'other people'....only their own good times, and travel on business or vacation. Despite the efforts made by Trump to save our economy, many small businesses are going to go under, because of the corona virus spreading around the country!

We are getting reports of a few deaths in Western Mass, today. 12 at the VA Hospital in Holyoke, some in Westfield, Northampton, and Greenfield (11 so far).....that's getting mighty close to home....about 5 miles away!!!! See ya'! Bob

Not many folks where I live are going out of their homes. I only go out for my walks on Mt. Tom Reservation, a few miles away. Not many people there, either! It has fantastic views of the valley, and a lot of hiking trails. It's one of many destinations, that I go to in WMass. to walk. Do your best to stay healthy. Avoid other people, who don't care about spreading the virus. Bob

·
Premium Member
5,988 Posts
I don' know much about the spread happening so fast, but I will say.....that the stupid college students were irresponsible to go on Spring Break anyway!!!
In their defense, people were (and still are) downplaying the corona outbreak. Mocking the number of deaths, using calculators to suggest it's an insignificant number, flu is far worse... on and on. So why would kids be expected to act differently? After all, they normally go places during flu season.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts