Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently inherited several thousand photographs from my two older sisters who have both been stricken with Alzheimers and can no longer live without oversight. I've been sorting, scanning and tossing through boxes of stuff and the pile never seems to end. Anyway, some of these are ones I already had, but found a few more. These were taken in or outside the house I was raised in with my dad being the main subject here The picture of him not in uniform, but showing off his then very young baby boy, it hit me when I was showing the picture to my wife that the spot we're in is the exact location of where in November of 2011, his home Hospice bed would sit. The other picture when he's not in uniform is next to my then rookie cop son, I think 2006 or 2007, again outside the old house. I believe I'll pour myself a bourbon and say a word to my dad who I fully believe looks over me and my family still, I like the arrangement! :)

· Registered
11,119 Posts
Quality memories mate,

thewelshm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.