Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally I don’t look for gifts on Christmas or my birthday for that matter, because this attached photo represents a large part of what I consider to be a daily gift (blessings); my son and his family with their 2020 Christmas card photo! Those are the Superstition Mountains in the back ground, the supposed location of the famed “Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine”, so look closely to see if you might be able to spot it, you might get rich! ;)

·
Registered
26,000 Posts
Ex inlaws retired to Mesa years ago (now all long gone) and when we visited, those mountains were an awesome sight and a fun day trip

·
Registered
11,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As the crow flies, that picture was taken about three miles from my home...a beautiful Christmas blessing indeed
I was surprised to know they traveled as far as they did for the pictures, it's a long drive from where they live. Well, I'm showing my age, with all the freeways now, it's not the same drive from Phoenix to Apache Junction that it was in the 80's when I did it often! :)

·
Registered
21,474 Posts
Truly the best Blessing and Gift there could be. I lived in Mesa on what used to be Post Road I think (testing my memory now) and that was our dirt bike and shooting area with the Mountains further in the background. They were actually about 15 minutes away and spent a lot of time there not looking for gold though. Hope you and family have a blessed Christmas.

·
Banned
10 Posts
You are totally right! Family is the best gift you can have and children are literally a blessing. For my birthday I had the happiness to achieve the best gift, my sister is pregnant. I can not wait till I see that pretty baby. This kind of gift matters. For valentines, I chose a simple gift from Custom Face Boxers-MyPhotoSocks for my boyfriend. He really liked it. I understood that you do not need an expensive gift to make someone happy. You can try this kind of gift!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.