Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
When I bought my first 422 in 1987 I took it home and showed the wife. She held it and said. "Finally you got a gun that I am sure that I can shoot. All the rest are way too heavy for me." She could shoot it well.

Reactions: Hunter

·
Super Moderator
8,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I bought my first 422 in 1987 I took it home and showed the wife. She held it and said. "Finally you got a gun that I am sure that I can shoot. All the rest are way too heavy for me." She could shoot it well.
When ever I introduce a woman to the shooting sports, the 422 is my go to gun. They all seem to feel the same way as your wife!

·
Registered
306 Posts
My Grand Daughter just used a Model 422 4" to qualify for a CCP, shot it well and really liked the light weight. I guess it is unanimous for the women to prefer these light weight pistols to perform their shooting.
As a personal preference I like the Model 2206 because of the weight reacting well to the slight recoil from the .22LR.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Never seen one like that. You guys are going to teach me some stuff. Most people on here have forgotten more about Smith and Wesson’s than I will ever know. So many guns so little time. Always had them around. Called the bug 25 years ago or so. It’s getting bad here the last five years or so. Or good, depending on how you look at it. Having fun learning so that’s good. I’ve got a little bit of everything but my brother gave me a 66-2 And that’s when the switch got flipped. It’s on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts