Smith And Wesson Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12,348 Posts
I'll be thinking about you and including you in my morning prayer when I thank the Lord for yet another day.

I've been farming and very busy. Last year, this time, I was given a 30% survival rate and here I am, doing what I always do. Just takes will power and determination. You are the Captain of your own ship, you set the course and man the pilothouse.

I agree 100% on what Marc said, get up and walk as soon as you are able. Short walks at first with your 'Matilda' ( what I refer to as the rack with your IV bags). Makes a nice walking partner and a support. Be careful and do a little at a time. I followed Marc's advice and my hospital stay was brief and I also observed the patients who just laid there and did nothing. I was up and out of there and they were still there. Getting up and getting mobile will speed the recovery.

·
Super Moderator
19,238 Posts
Lots of prayers from here. Take care, listen to the doctors and nurses about how to have a better and faster recovery, and follow their recommendations as closely as possible.

·
Registered
23,200 Posts
Update: I just talked to Bill (Geeze) on the phone, his surgery went well & he's hoping to out of the hospital in a few days. He's in a lot of pain but alert & we had a good chat... he's hoping to make the gun show in Sierra Vista the end of next week. Keep the prayers up, they're working.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Prayers sent for an enduringly successful operation. Hang in there during your recovery Geezer! And be sure to let your doctor know of any concerns or developments while you recuperate.

John

41 - 50 of 50 Posts