Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am not a criminal. My guns have never committed a crime, nor have they ever been used in the commission of a crime.
I will not be made a criminal because of the actions by a few sick people.
I will not give up my fight to stop the criminals, or to keep the innocent gun owners from being branded as criminals.

If gun confiscation is ever approved it will be the greatest crime this country could possibly undertake against its citizens. I will not agree to such a violation of my rights.
My rights under the Constitution of the United States are not negotiable.

I believe without any doubt, that if the US government passes any law that allows the confiscation of guns legally owned and obtained under law, it will be the beginning of the greatest and most violent civil war the world has ever seen. My representatives in the government must stand to uphold my rights, and not to take them away.

I am only one of millions, and collectively we can quickly become the world’s largest armed force. Do not underestimate the power of "We the People", and may God continue to guide and bless America.

Any member of this forum that would like to use this is welcome to copy it.
Gregory

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
AMEN!
That 'bout sums it up.

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
+1 Well said Gregory, we must all stand together to defend our rights guaranteed to us by the Constitution of the United States. We must also make it known to our Representatives in Washington that they are there to stand up for their constituents, and not their own personal agenda or follow their party lines. Too many have forgotten that they work for us, not their political party or the President.

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
I don't know about voting being effective to bring about change. Obama campaigned on Change......and look what we ended up with!!!! If we give up ower guns NOW....we will be targeted by the Muslim terrorists....and we won't be able to defens ourselves. Is this a part of Obama's sinister plot for America???? I believe he is playing into the hand of the Muslim Terrorists.
He is a Muslim, ya' know!!!! Bob

·
Registered
297 Posts
I know alot of people on this forum are retired LEOs and just the fact of being here shows you value our rights to own and bear firearms, and i thank all of you for the jobs you did and are currently doing. My brother is a deputy with our county and i asked him point blank what would you do if you were asked to help dis arm the american populace. his reply was great " Id do just enough to keep my job and a search of a house would only be a knock at the door and the resident would be absent." love my lil bro god bless the LEOs and military who respect our 2nd amendment

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I know alot of people on this forum are retired LEOs and just the fact of being here shows you value our rights to own and bear firearms, and i thank all of you for the jobs you did and are currently doing. My brother is a deputy with our county and i asked him point blank what would you do if you were asked to help dis arm the american populace. his reply was great " Id do just enough to keep my job and a search of a house would only be a knock at the door and the resident would be absent." love my lil bro god bless the LEOs and military who respect our 2nd amendment
Lets hope and pray the majority of them feel the same way.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well said gearchecker! I also hope that the majority of gun owners feel the same way kjdfjemnd

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Muslim Brotherhood indeed!
We have the head Muslim brother in our White House, pulling the strings.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Just remember, when and if confiscation does start, that's the time to go on the offensive, not waiting at home for a knock on the door. The best defense being a good offense and all that good stuff.

I find it odd that we can push most religions out of schools and public buildings unless it muslim. For some reason we're supposed to be tolerant to that crap. We can't profile at airports but can anyone tell me the last time a lilly white complected person with blond hair attempted to hijack a plane?

I'll stop now before I get scolded...

·
Registered
988 Posts
The United States can not and will not be able to take our guns for any reason do to our constitution,for no one has that power ,not even the supreme court.these idiots in congress who keep getting reelected and under a lot of suspension of fraud may try and eliminate our rights but,do not forget that these people are under some type of illusion that they are above the law.. do not forget the bill of rights start as WE THE PEOPLE...we are the power and we will prevail against our enemies within.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
“If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately.” Thomas Paine

A few years ago, a bunch of illegals took to the street with no reprisal from any government department and no arrests were made for them being illegals. They all stood together. Gun owning Americans need to have the same solidarity. If there is a 'march' or gathering, we must all parrticipate. That does NOT mean sending a check. It means taking the day off work or taking the day off from 'honey dos' and be there. Be vocal, be seen, be determined. I'm not sure May Day would be the best day, a July 4th event would take a back seat to Independence Day. James Madison's birthday is March 16 but that might be too soon (we will have to see how fast Feinstein's bill gets going) or, it could be too late.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
What day was it when the returning vets from WWI were ignored concerning their benefits in Washington DC, so they had a camp-in in the parks around DC?

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
We may have a bigger threat from the Biden Bloomberg gang and their proposals. The dear leader will probably try to by-pass the congress with an executive order.

·
Premium Member
19,125 Posts
You know why Biden, Bloomberg and Obama wear ties? To keep their 4 epidermises from covering up their faces. I would say Emmanuel as well, but he's had his surgically removed.

Reactions: DocZeus

·
Registered
457 Posts
What about veteran's day? That would be a good day to march! Also speaking of Emmanuel I seen where they are going to give illegals drivers lisinces!! Good Lord whats next? Will they want the road signs changed to spanish ? jagap[a

1 - 20 of 80 Posts