Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
24,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well worked out a trade for this Single Six as I two Blued ones but no Stainless one and is six inch barrel, and it had a competition sight installed by my gunsmith. Well I did shoot but was so dirty that the cylinder would drag and the 22 shells had to be pushed into the cylinder. Sorry no pics of her dirty but did clean up and looks like new. Operates very smoothly and do know it has had a hard life but does not reflect it. Very glad she came around and now will try out at next week range trip. Does seem to be from July 12, 2002 based on spent shell documentation.
The 22 Mag cylinder does not appear to have been used at all or very little.
Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Gun accessory

Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Shotgun

Revolver Sleeve Air gun Tints and shades Shotgun

And the rest of family
Revolver Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Revolver Gun barrel

· Registered
24,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I traded a very much used and cosmetically challenged Blackhawk that was given to me as guy thought would not work. Cleaned it up too and friend wanted a truck/camp gun that nothing could hurt. So we traded and in both cases they required some elbow grease from me. Plus I have four other 357 Blackhawks new and old models in pristine shape.

· Registered
12,271 Posts
I traded a very much used and cosmetically challenged Blackhawk that was given to me as guy thought would not work. Cleaned it up too and friend wanted a truck/camp gun that nothing could hurt. So we traded and in both cases they required some elbow grease from me. Plus I have four other 357 Blackhawks new and old models in pristine shape.
Pics?

· Registered
24,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had a lot of rounds through it but still locked up tight. After I cleaned it and a tribute to Ruger as when I got it was told had 10,000 rounds through it in his use. Lots of scratches so am happy. Do not have pic when actually got it but looked like had been in a barn.

Revolver Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood

1 - 8 of 8 Posts