· Registered
12,367 Posts
Some shiny ones:
Mod 1902 1st change target (1905)

Nickel Triplelock 1917

Short Ladysmith target (1911)

· Registered
196 Posts
Something I stumbled on by accident. When I saw it sitting on a shelf with the grips facing my way I thought it was a Webley and asked about it. They took it down and said it was Japanese and it was handed to me. I had never heard of this pistol before and I was told it had been sitting in the back for a long time and they were finally putting it out. Then he asked if I would like to buy it. I asked how much because the ticket was still blank and he said 100? I thought about it for a few seconds and took it. Its original holster came with it. This is a type 26 revolver and I found out that it was made in the Tokyo arsenal during the 1890s but used until the end of WWII. I found thii out when I took it to the gun show the next day. It had been reblued but who cares? It's better than being a rust bucket.

· Registered
12 Posts
Here’s an Winchester 1876 Centennial Lever gun in 45-75. Originally made 1876 (3 digit serial number) shipped in 1877. Original owner carried it as an assistant guide on the Oregon trail for 3 years. Passed down to his son, then grandson.
My great uncle acquired it in the 1940’s from the grandson, who was now in his late 80’s. It was passed to my uncle, now to me.
Hadn’t been fired since 1970’s due to lack of components. I started with 50 Alaskan brass, trimmed, sized, trimmed loaded light and a great shooter with light loads. Took it to the Cody big bore shoot, gave it a great work out.
Musical instrument Wood Wind instrument Art Gun accessory
Wood Art Door Font Metal
Aircraft Wood Air gun Trigger Shotgun

· Registered
196 Posts
My Grandfather used a long octogon barreled 1894 W.C.F. rifle after working in the Penn. coal mines in the early 1900s and through the Depression. Its pat. date happened to be my birthday and it was marked For smokless powder only. I used to fire it once in a while in our basement and it handled very well for its age but I found that the lower part of the butt stock could slip in and bitte your shoulder once in a while.

· Registered
329 Posts
Three Colt revolvers; an Army Special and Improved New Service both made in 1919 and a 1923 Police Positive 38 New Police.

Air gun Style Trigger Wood Line

Revolver Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

S&W DA Model 4 from 1903 in 38 S&W and a Model 1917.

Revolver Trigger Air gun Plant Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

61 - 66 of 66 Posts