Smith And Wesson Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
New Service 1915, pic taken till I replaced estate sale grip panel..

thewelshm

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts

My M1903 Springfield mfg 1918. Not sure if it saw action in WWI, but was most likely ship's arsenal in WWII. Then shipped off to Greece under Lend/Lease during the Greek Civil War.

1915 Mosin Nagant M91 infantry rifle. Finnish captured during Russia's expansion effort to gain a sea port. What is unique about this rifle is it still retains its Peter the Great royal stamp.

Both guns are still functional and I've taken them to the range. If only they could tell their stories.

·
Registered
3 Posts
German Mauser 71/84

What a beauty ! Looks like it has been professionally restored to museum quality. I have always wanted one and the reloading necessaries to shoot it. I guess I will have to look thru my collection to find one to post. It will be difficult to choose. Thx so much for posting this one. I love it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's my 1914 German MG08 Maxim water cooled, belt fed, machine gun. She was manufactured at Spandau Arsenal in Berlin. She's a veteran of WWI, amnesty registered, and fully transferrable. She shoots just fine using Romanian surplus 8mm ammo. But, she is one heavy baby. These are definitely crew served weapons.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts