· Registered
52,968 Posts

· Registered
52,968 Posts

· Registered
52,968 Posts

· Registered
24,154 Posts
Thinking more of an automated trial. Our Moderators have in the past removed my post and a small time out but just me. If going to start obliterating entire threads (other than some on the sale forum that do not follow guide lines than Would like to hear what a Moderator has to say as they may not even know about it. Hoping this was a glitch. Was hard to post to the thread yesterday but never know today.

· Registered
1,690 Posts
Apparently my Tuesday Laughs thread must of offended someone because the entire thread was taken down, sooo.....

View attachment 498139
I’ma thinkin that the female breast picture/jokes finally got old to a person or two. I can understand that and there’s probably something about that in the rules we all agreed to.
Just an opinion from a daily visitor that reads some of the posts.

· Registered
7,243 Posts
I’ma thinkin that the female breast picture/jokes finally got old to a person or two. I can understand that and there’s probably something about that in the rules we all agreed to.
That would be my guess. I wondered how long that would be tolerated, and I was checking carefully each day to see if there were more female breast pictures.

· Registered
1,057 Posts
I read the joke/humor thread daily. It’s one of those simple little life pleasures. I especially like the racy women pics and am in no way offended. Moderators, please consider that 99.9% of the readers here are of adult (18+) age, literate and have the ability to skip over anything that doesn’t appeal to them. Thank you for maintaining this site.

· Registered
12,668 Posts
Someone needs to test that hypothesis. ;)

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.