Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great site you guys have here,I have been lurking for years. Going to come out of the shadows and ask a few questions .

Thanks Unclebear

·
Premium Member
10,750 Posts
Hello. Welcome to the forum. Ask away!

Reactions: Curt360 and jeepnut

·
Registered
17,456 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from NE Georgia.

Reactions: Curt360

·
Registered
22,022 Posts
Welcome from NW Pennsylvania.:)

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hi unclebear,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often. welcome01

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
283 Posts

Great site you guys have here,I have been lurking for years. Going to come out of the shadows and ask a few questions .

Thanks Unclebear
Been lusting after full lug S&Ws for a while. Finally found a pretty nice '90 686-3. At least I think it is a '90. It came with Bill Davis rubber grips, which feel great in the hand and are fairly desireable from what I understand. I got a couple pair of nice wood grips and a pair of Hogue rubber grips for the range.

When I got the wood grips it was raining outside for a few days, so I tried to take an indoor pic which usually do not turn out too well for me. I got an ok pic though after propping it up against a couple other guns.

I look forward to being here and learning from you guys. Up next is a blued 586. Might be a Christmas gift to myself. :D

Greetings fellow S&W lovers. I'm a retired Firefighter with 42 years of service here in Fargo, ND. I've been retired for 10 years now. I have served on the board of directors for the Red River Regional Marksmanship Center (RRRMC) here in Fargo. The Range just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We are unique in that we are a 100% volunteer run shooting range. We have 15 lanes in the handgun range with a maximum range of 50 ft. Our rifle range has 6 lanes and is 100 meters indoors. I've been shooting since I was 6 years old and am currently 75 YOA. Love my S&W wheel guns, Model 17, 28, 57, 629, and a 686. I am a Patriot Life Benefactor member of the NRA. That's all for now. Glad to be a part of this Forum.

Rangemonkey623
Hi my name is Cricket and I'm from Kentucky. Can anyone tell me exactly what I have and what year it's from? Your help is greatly appreciated.
found this forum and hopefully I will get alot of great info out of it. I have a S&W 1911 PC rb and for starters I want to put a Vortex reflex red dot on it and am looking for a smith in my area that can mill the top of the slide and install it. OH and thank you for allowing me to join

1 - 17 of 17 Posts