Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lost my camera today. Backtracked and looked everywhere. Yep, she's gone jgbpo

Anyrate, doesn't matter that much. Been sellin' off sections of my gun collection to fund the purchasing of some historic Maine stuff. Today, I scored a jackpot of ironware for cooking outside. Didn't realize I lost the camera until I went to set up the photo shoot....Duh... :(

So any future pics are on hold until I buy up this collection. You'll just have to take my word that it's worth it.

Can't wait to show everyone the origin of what makes a Hot Totty....Hot !!!! :mrgreen:

Also, managed to buy up a BP library that is going to take me literally two years to wade through...

Life is good....

Pease
giz...

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Ain't stupid, it's part of getting older than dirt :mrgreen:

All the smoke came out of the camera we had for a few years and bought a much better one than what we had for half the money the old one cost.

That reminds me, need to post some new pictures of the new grand daughter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love to see the new youngin' :)

Digital's have gotten downright cheap, compared to what they use to be. Going looking tomorrow. Can't believe I can't post a pic of all the iron I picked up today. But the Hot Tottie is really quite somethin', I had no clue...I always thought it was some kind of a drink ;)

Also, picked up a 18th century brazier...not like the modern sheet metal ones. A real cast iron one. Along with the predessesor's to what we consider modern cast iron pans. Really was quite a score today. In all about a dozen pieces.

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Giz,

Be sure your next camera comes with a lanyard....

Don't ask my why I say so.... Suffice to say that Quichee Gorge played heavily in the sad story.... :cry:

Drew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drew and Mike,

Worse part of this story is that I know when I had it last, can't figure out what I did with it....

Sounds like a opening line for a straight man, don't it..! :mrgreen:

giz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Replaced the camera with another Nikon digital. Jules has reaffirmed that I am an Idjit for losing the original. So now, do I keep to the premise of posting only BP pics, or do I post a extremely rare flatlatch nickel snubbie, that I picked up?

Guess I'm going to have to wait and show that one off at the next ******* shoot..... :mrgreen: Until then, I'll just keep on posting down int this sub forum. Might have to use that Snubbie as a prop rod for some long gun... njgapjgj

Sun's coming out up North, so I guess the first pics will be of the partial fire iron set I'm building up. Think finding dash one's was easier.....

giz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts