Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given to me by my Hunting Partner { along with a lot of advice } because he was getting tired of doing my reloading for me ! 6MM Remington dies and a Pacfic Press.

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
I have a box of 6MM rem brass around here someplace
Send me a 'mail to' address and they are yours.

·
Administrator
8,113 Posts
Hey chutch,
If you're like a lot of us, you're going to find that reloading is almost as fun as shooting..

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Ah, crap! Another competitor for reloading components. I guess I'd better order some more stuff before you get seriously infected by the reloading bug. ;)

Got powder?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, I am seriously infected! Once I get Bulletland { wifes designation} cleaned up I'll post a pic. I'm currently loading 357 , 41Mag , 45 Colt , 6MM , 30.06 , and if the dies come in next week 44 Mag. I like to keep at least 500 rounds each for the handguns and 150 or so for the rifles.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
The wonderful thing about all that old reloading equipment is that it's still Good-To-Go. Old, well-built presses, dies, and other items just don't wear out.

I wish I still had my first reloading press. I couldn't effectively form brass on it because of the "C" design like your Pacific, but it was handier for single-stage reloading than any "O" design press. I finally gave it to a newbie reloader because the lever always stayed in the down position and Mrs. xtm would whack her knees on it when she tried to squeeze by my reloading bench in the garage set-up I formerly had.

I see some other old and classic reloading items in that photo. :)

xtm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts