Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,103 Posts
From what I know about it....it sounds like a lot of BS excuses made to influence the voting. Too bad. A loss for the law abiding American to protect themselves.

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Don't compromise, and never give up. This is rational and necessary legislation, and you've only reached round 1...

·
Registered
10,176 Posts
Yet every state that has passed it has seen no problems. None, nothing, nada, zilch. Somewhere these naysayers gotta wake and see reality!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read through some of the opposition's reasoning, I think I could have refuted it all pretty quickly if allowed to speak.

Campus carry in WV is legal, however the college may expulsion a student or fire a staff member if caught.

WVCDL should have invited members from the states with campus carry as witnesses on its success.

WVCDL does most communication via Facebook, which I refuse to use. I assume the bill will come up again. Personally, I believe all rights must be granted at age 18 or "adulthood" should be moved to age 21.

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
I wish the argument were about “common sense”, or “ reason “. Unfortunately, the underlying mission is about control. Some of the mid-level operatives are convinced by the “ logic “ of less guns, less crime. But those gun controllers who’ve been in th arena for a while know the flawed studies are wrong. They are eyewash for the unsuspecting and cover for their political allies. I wish I thought this had a happy ending for us. But as the country goes from rural to urban, hunting/ fishing to soccer/ bicycle, I don’t see us on the prevailing side. Hank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts