Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. Many of you know me from this form . It is with sadness that I have decided to sell my home . dur to my advancing years and my wifes health problems we find in increasingly difficult to take care of our home and property . So I m placing the information here so that some of your that live in anti gun states may want to come to gun friendly North Florida have you chance

Our home is immaculate and extremely well built 2,800 sq. ft. home with a 900 square foot guest/ carriage house with three car garage. It sits in the middle of 40 acres of hard wood oaks and had 10 acres of planted pines . It is a corner 40 acre tract that is situated on 2 paved roads. Located in Suwannee County Florida the cave diving capital of the world .
Open concept lay out with 4 Bedroom 3.5 baths # car Garage ( Polished) Honeywell Whole Home Generator ( Income Producing Potential.)

The house has 1,800 square feet of wrap around porches beautiful land scape and quiet setting. Dear and Wild Turkey roam the property . the property contains a 10 position handgun shooting range with Porta Target and Action Target steel targets and paper target holders. . A 200 yard rifle range .

Many extras that can be added into the deal such as 4120 John Deere tractor with loader, bush hog, grader blade, and other extras that are negotiable .

This is an MLS listing is through Land Brokerage Realtor Mrs. Lawanna Gaylard Agent 203 SE US Hwy 27 Branford Florida 32008 Contact number for the realtor is 386-935-0824 Seeing this property is by appointment only. It can be viewed virtually on the Land Web site .. You will not find another property like this one !!

or you can contact me
thanks for reading this post ..

[email protected]

·
Registered
26,151 Posts
Sorry to hear of the reasons why you're selling. That is always a nice area of the "Real Florida" . Wife works for electric Co-Op and knew some folks who worked for Suwanee Electric until they retired some years ago.
Good luck to you! Where are you going to move to?

·
Registered
26,151 Posts
Layne, couldn't find your listing on their site????

Reactions: Keith44Spl

·
Registered
10,283 Posts
Sorry to hear of your problems Layne. Nothing to offer here but prayers for better health, and for a quick and painless (as possible) sale. I imagine you're hating to have to make that move. Sounds like you have a winner to sell! Best of luck and God bless.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
GLWS mate that one wont be around long, I don't think a Dem will buy it, too much work for moochers....If were closer to me it would be gone, then I would have to let the wife know :)

thewelshm

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Sorry to hear this Layne and I pray your decision brings you and your wife a prosperous change. Thank God you're able to make such a proactive decision that suits this next phase of life. Good luck sir!

·
Registered
10,136 Posts
Hey Layne,

Prayer sent for you & the Mrs.

God Bless.

Later, Mark

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to hear of the reasons why you're selling. That is always a nice area of the "Real Florida" . Wife works for electric Co-Op and knew some folks who worked for Suwanee Electric until they retired some years ago.
Good luck to you! Where are you going to move to?
We really have not decided yet. Probably a retirement community near my brother in Tallahassee. our daughters live in Northern Indiana and I am not going up there in snow country. We are looking at several options . But with the wife's health problems I am having to do more and more of the work in the house as well as the 40 acres. It just has come the time for use to make that move , to down size and get debt free ..

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello All. Many of you know me from this form . It is with sadness that I have decided to sell my home . dur to my advancing years and my wifes health problems we find in increasingly difficult to take care of our home and property . So I m placing the information here so that some of your that live in anti gun states may want to come to gun friendly North Florida have you chance

Our home is immaculate and extremely well built 2,800 sq. ft. home with a 900 square foot guest/ carriage house with three car garage. It sits in the middle of 40 acres of hard wood oaks and had 10 acres of planted pines . It is a corner 40 acre tract that is situated on 2 paved roads. Located in Suwannee County Florida the cave diving capital of the world .
Open concept lay out with 4 Bedroom 3.5 baths # car Garage ( Polished) Honeywell Whole Home Generator ( Income Producing Potential.)

The house has 1,800 square feet of wrap around porches beautiful land scape and quiet setting. Dear and Wild Turkey roam the property . the property contains a 10 position handgun shooting range with Porta Target and Action Target steel targets and paper target holders. . A 200 yard rifle range .

Many extras that can be added into the deal such as 4120 John Deere tractor with loader, bush hog, grader blade, and other extras that are negotiable .

This is an MLS listing is through Land Brokerage Realtor Mrs. Lawanna Gaylard Agent 203 SE US Hwy 27 Branford Florida 32008 Contact number for the realtor is 386-935-0824 Seeing this property is by appointment only. It can be viewed virtually on the Land Web site .. You will not find another property like this one !!

or you can contact me
thanks for reading this post ..

[email protected]
Listing www.landsofameerica.com/property/7333-240th-street-O'Brien-florida-32071/9387767

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Please tell all your friends to look but if your are thinking about leaving the frozen tundra of the North and or escaping the Democratic run cities of the USA then this is the place to be. this county is a Solid RED conservative county. Low taxes . Good schools the best drinking water in the US 20 minutes to Publix and Walmarts located 54 miles to Gainesvile Florida , 60 miles to Valdosta Georgia. 90 miles to Tallahassee Florida and 98 Miles to Jacksonville Florida the 2 1/2 hours to Disney World ..

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
Link works fine. I’d sure love to have a place like that.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts