Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Have been very pleased with the standard Uncle Mike belt holsters. One I use w/ various K-frame revolvers is well made and has given good service. Not expensive. Sincerely. bruce.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I've said this before so many times folks might think I own stock in them, but I don't. Sticky Holsters are a thin grippy textured holster where one size fits many guns. I have two sizes (forget what they are 6L might be one?) and they will successfully and comfortably hold anything from a 2" snubby up to a full size 1911. I have a 1076 in one now, and that same holster will carry my 66-1 w/2 3/4" barrel or a 6906 or a Sig P229. And they don't move all day long.

Certainly worth a try for $30 bucks or so. Good luck!

PS: Great looking gun!

·
Premium Member
9,956 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
IWB I can't help you with, but I'll second the motion for an inexpensive Uncle Mikes "Sidekick" for a general beat around the woods type holster.

·
Registered
278 Posts
The 10-5 is made for a leather holster! Why would you not want one? Get yourself and El Paso Saddlery "Street Combat" you won't regret it.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Depends on the application. I have used molded Tagua and Galco for CC I have a Galco open top that a leather worker trimmed the security strap off of. With tensioning adjustments and for secure open carry I have a tub full of gimme's. They all work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts