Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Jerry, if you’re going to be using your j-frame for EDC, you might take a look at Kramer Leather in Oregon. I have several of their holsters and belts- horsehide. They’re not cheap, nor cheaply made. I have their j-frame pocket holster. Haven’t tried the belt holsters. Hank

·
Registered
4,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Several good ideas, guys. Thanks.
I've used a DeSantos pocket holster and been happy with an IWB from The Holster Store. Lately, it seems I've been wanting to move outside with a snubby. I think it will be a little more comfortable around the house especially.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I have Kramer OWB holsters for a 4” GP-100 and a 3” Ruger Speed Six that’s my EDC. Comfortable, excellent weapon retention without straps, levers,screws,etc. Just reach and draw. Hank

·
Registered
19,790 Posts
While I use a Hume IWB with belt loops for my M-36 2".....I use Hume JIT OWB for my K frames snubbies. I also use a Bianchi Black Wodow OWB for my K frame 2 1/2" M -66-1 or 2" M-10-7. I tend to have IWB holsters (Hume) for my small frame M-36 and my Ruger LC9s, for summer carry under a untucked T shirt. and shorts. Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts