Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening gents,
I've finally received my holster and pouches from Lobo. I must say I'm very impressed with his work and his pricing. Very nice indeed.
I've been downt with the beloved H1N1 the last few days and haven't been to get any pictures taken. Buy I give you my word you shall have them tomorrow.
A huge thank you to all of you that helped out with a holster for my 586.
Also if you haven't already taken a look my Colt 1911 Series 70 has been completed. I posted pics and write up on the 1911 section here.
I'll be back on the morrow for pictures.

Regards

Dutch1911
1/*

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I got some gear from Lobo a couple of months ago for a 5906 and it really is good stuff.

Can't wait to see it!

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Did you guys get the basic model or add the bells and whistles like boning and liner and such?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I ordered the Model 1-T for my 4 inch N frames, with lining, boning, and dual carry. I hope to have it in a couple of weeks also. Nice forum from what I can see. lihjgq;

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I had ordered a Tom Threepersons for my 629 5" classic. It was delivered this past Tuesday. I'm very pleased with it! I need to get some pics up. I'm thinking of ordering two more, one for my 625 PC and one for the 649.

kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Dutch... hope you're feeling better. I hear that swine flu thing ain't no joke...

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm loving the one I got recently for my 3" CS-1.
It carries great with no flopping around and holds the revolver very snug to the body.
As soon as I can slow down on gun pruchaes/trading I will be ordering a few more!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got one like Dutch's for my 3" cs-1 in left hand. I am very happy with it. I will post pics shortly. I plan to get osmething from him for my 337 Ti soon.

T

1 - 12 of 12 Posts