Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/08/hillary-clinton-to-donald-trump-dont-tempt-me-to-run-for-president-again/

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton responded to President Donald Trump on Tuesday, after the president suggested she should run for president again.
“Don’t tempt me,” Clinton responded. “Do your job.”

Calling Clinton the “Crooked One,” Trump encouraged her to run for president and beat Sen. Elizabeth Warren for the Democrat nomination in 2020.

“I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren,” he wrote on Twitter. Recent polls show that Warren is gaining momentum as the 2020 campaign continues in early states.

But Trump needled Clinton for never coming clean on her private email account.

“The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!” he wrote, referring to the emails with classified information that were on her server.

A Rasmussen poll released Monday found both Trump and Clinton would receive 45 percent support in a potential matchup.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 11h
I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails AFTER getting “C” Subpoena!

Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton
Don’t tempt me. Do your job.

3:01 PM - Oct 8, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
35.7K people are talking about this

·
Premium Member
5,994 Posts
Hillary is on the pipe if she thinks she's going to secure the democrat nomination, much less beat Trump in the general.

Plugs and Hillary are both two-time wannabe president losers, and so is that jackass Romney.

----

Dear wannabe president losers,

Your time has come and passed. Trump is president and will be till 2024.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I like westerns and I do wish that this woman (?) would just ride off in to the sunset … in a Paddy wagon, on her way to jail.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Trump is showing he's the Master Troll. Note that he completely brushed off Biden, as if he were already out of the race. And it was the perfect setup to mention her high crimes and misdemeanors.

·
Premium Member
5,994 Posts
Democrats essentially exist on lies, hoaxes and delusions.

Hands up don't shoot
Climate change
No path to Trump victory
Trump Russia
Covington Catholic school
Chicago MAGA attack
Trump Ukraine
Hillary beat Trump

on and on and on...

·
Registered
887 Posts
Crooked Hillary thinks she will beat him “again”! She fails to remember that the election is based on electoral votes rather than popular votes.
Of the two ways to run a race, she ran the wrong race and Trump ran the right one. Her votes came from a few city pockets of high density democrat population while Trump painted the rest of the nation republican red.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts