Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Early 1960's gun with a few options. 8" Barrel, muzzle brake, and two adjustable weights...It is one of those guns that will keep them in the black as fast as you can pull the trigger....

giz

·
Registered
197 Posts
Re: High Standard Citation

Giz, FINE looking gun and YES< they are great shooters,,,you can put them all in ONE hole......hard to do better than that,,,nice setup , whole package.........

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Re: High Standard Citation

I love Hi-Standards!

Do all of the Citations have the rear sight mounted on the bbl/receiver instead of the rebounding slide?

xtm

·
Super Moderator
8,963 Posts
That is one cool looking pistol!!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Giz,
Neat pistol!
Those old HS's will eat BOTH Colt and S&W's lunch.
Don

·
Super Moderator
33,336 Posts
Great looking pistol, Giz. kfjdrfirii

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
That's a beauty you've got there Giz! That High Standard is decked out! I've got a Model 103 that my dad and I shot bullseye with. Not quite as fancy as your though!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Here's a pic of my Supermatic Citation, it's a Hartford gun. Don't have any pics of my Trophys.have to get the camera out one of these days.

Only problem with these is when you work the slide. Have to be careful not to cut yourself on the Rear Sight.

·
Registered
197 Posts
OK, OK, I'll play....here are the two I have decided to keep......I shoot the Trophy , and the slant grip Victor goes back to my days with High Standard, after they moved from Hambden, to E. Hartford.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts