Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone!!

my name is Casey.. this is my first post.. i have a nice little S&W collection!! also im on the hunt for a S&W 500 bone collector if anyone has any leads!!

thanks!

·
Super Moderator
19,704 Posts
Welcome from Idaho. Have fun finding the Bone collector. Try gunbroker.com. You shouldn't have any trouble finding one there.
We would love to see some photos fo your collection. Either as a whole, or by the piece. If you post the pistols individually we can dedicate more time and comments to each one specifically. It'll also give you a feel for the friendliness of the members here, and the level of knowledge we have to share with you. Glad to have you join us. i hope you won't be a stranger here.

Regards,
Gearchecker

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Welcome to the forum.We have been getting some new members from tennesee lately and have some old members here for there.Like Gear Checker says post some pics. We like hunting pics in here to.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Welcome from Indy! Jump on in.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Hi kcmrrc,

A warm welcome to the forum. :p

Visit often. It is good to see you here. welcome01

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello from Oklahoma! I've only been a member a few days myself but everyone here is very helpful. I browsed though a couple of auction sites earlier and didn't see a Bone Collector for sale but hopefully someone here knows where to locate one and will chime in.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Hello from Memphis. There's a really good local gun shop in Cordova that tends to have quite the selection of collector arms. Last time I was in there we weren't looking for anything specific but found a Nazi proof marked P38, a real 1873 Springfield trapdoor carbine, tons of single action revolvers, etc. In this part of the state they seem to be the place to go...

Classic Arms. Bought Lisa (my wife) her Bersa Thunder CC .380 there this year, good folks to do business with. Had to find her receipt to get their name, can't find the phone book (I think my Ruger Old Army ate it).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts