Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i have visited this forum lots of times, finally decided to join, always seemed like lots of friendly folks here with lots of knowledge and willing to share it. I have been a member of another very good forum for quite a while, just thought i would broaden my horizons a bit. I am an older guy, and admit to reading about guns more than shooting them! But, fun to me. I don't currently own a Smith, but have in the past. Really hope that i can remedy that, when i do, you folks will be the first to know about it. Also, a big HI to WendyZXZ, i just might have seen you post on that "other" forum!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome. Yes, folks here a pretty friendly for the most part. Very helpful also!

It seems that a lot of TN folks are joining forums lately. In which of the "three states of Tennessee" do you live? I'm toward the western end of the eastern one.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Divisions_of_Tennessee

Generally, east "grand division" of the state is much heavier red, while the farther west you get, the bluer are the politics. Generally.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi everyone, i have visited this forum lots of times, finally decided to join, always seemed like lots of friendly folks here with lots of knowledge and willing to share it. I have been a member of another very good forum for quite a while, just thought i would broaden my horizons a bit. I am an older guy, and admit to reading about guns more than shooting them! But, fun to me. I don't currently own a Smith, but have in the past. Really hope that i can remedy that, when i do, you folks will be the first to know about it. Also, a big HI to WendyZXZ, i just might have seen you post on that "other" forum!
Welcome Tennessee guy, I joined short time ago myself good site. That's a Nice part of the country you are from..

·
Super Moderator
19,894 Posts
Welcome,
Eastern Tennessee here. Knoxville east is my stomping grounds.
Glad you're here, and I hope you will join the conversations, andeventually bite the perverbial bullet and buy one of these S&W guns we talk about so much.

Regards,
Gearchecker

·
Premium Member
12,284 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
13,646 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.