Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an unusual story. A friend visited her friend at her residence and were into deep conversation with each other and they even did not realise that it was already nearing midnight and while returning from her friends place it was quite late and she had a very nightmarish experience, she felt as if somebody was following her as the road which led to her home was always most talked about place as people thought that the road was haunted and people used to avoid treading the path in the late hours. She was very afraid and had this uncanny feeling that somebody was following her but there was no one around, she was so afraid that he started running towards her house suddenly her phone rang she thought that it must be her husband who must be worried about her but it was an unknown caller even the caller id on the phone showed private number as she picked up the phone a manly voice said Hi Beautiful I can see you and the phone got disconnected, as she reached home she tried to explain the incident to her husband but he was too occupied with his work, internet and Facebook and asked her to ignore as a freakish incident, but the lady was petrified as whatever happened with her was quite unexplainable. Next day that private number call was showing on her mobile, the lady picked up the phone and a manly voice said Hi Beautiful I can see you.she immediately disconnected the phone and again explained the incident to her husband and again he had no time to listen to her and again asked her to ignore, she felt quite lonely that he was not understanding what she was going through and maybe some supernatural events are happening which he is unable to understand, the phone was continuously ringing but the lady was terrified to pick up the phone. Next day while her husband was at work she received the call again, she picked up the phone and the same voice said i can see you, the lady shouted how you can see me, he even told her the kind of clothes she was wearing and on hearing this she was so frightened that she started running out of the house as she felt that somebody might have entered her house, the call got disconnected in the meanwhile and a whats app video msg arrived wherein she was shot from behind wearing the same clothing which she was wearing,she was so scared that she started running out and accidentally fell on her husband who was returning from work, seeing her so scared he asked her the reason, she explained the entire events and even showed him the video. now the husband also got scared and started believing her and told her that he will be around with her and will not leave her. He stuck around her and forgot about his internet , facebook etc But one day at midnight the phone rang again and it was the same private number,seeing the same number the lady was very scared and out of curiosity again she picked up the phone and it was the same voice, which again said Hi beautiful....... what happened next??????

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
This is a strange first post.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I think there is a special place in He** for these kind of people...the suspense is killing me!!

Reactions: magspop

·
Registered
17,842 Posts
"I'm from the government and I know everything you do".

Reactions: magspop
1 - 8 of 8 Posts