Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
One thing about Ruger, they can keep new projects under wraps. The rumor about the 1911 has been out there for about a year. I'd be interested in seeing what they'd do different...

Perhaps one in Ruger only ~ .454 Casull... :eek:

giz

G

·
0 Posts
Very much in the order of the CZ-75B and the Rammi...

I like it. Must be the full size mag will work in the compact version. So you have a primary and a Bug Gun that work together....

giz

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Look at that trigger... Gaston Glock must have the vapors this afternoon.

BTW, this looks to me like just another lame-o attempt by Ruger to produce something the Market already has available from many other sources....

If you buy one Shaun, please tell us if it has a pre-printed recall / return label included in the original box contents. You know.... just in case (as usual).... :?

·
Registered
10,918 Posts
Don't much care about a new Tuppergun but the other new products woke me up.
GP100 in .327 Federal 7round capacity, Satin Stainless, adjustable sights 4.20" barrel
making a Blackhawk in 327 too with an 8 round cap. am I reading that right?

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know Drew, the real world price will have to be much lower than the MSRP.

G

·
0 Posts
I liked the original SR9 enough...to buy two of them.
Because the platform is now well established, I doubt there will be any recall issues with the SR9c.

The fact that Ruger is constantly innovating and bringing out new designs is encouraging. They are even listening to their base of customers and bringing out limited runs of Flattops in .44 , Hunter style Single Actions, operating platforms similiar to the AR, and unique revolver designs that have never been attempted before...

S&W should take notice....and stop ignoring one of it's core segments. It's time for some engineering changes that didn't cheapen the product, bow down to lawyers and politicians, or create solutions to problems that do not exist. How about enhancing the product, improving the product, and eliminating the unwanted changes they've made in the past few years....

Ruger, for all it's flaws, is at least moving forward...

giz

G

·
0 Posts
I still wish they'd come up with a small caliber centerfire version of the MarkII...or a new configuration of a Single Six Convertible with a .327/32H&R cylinder..

giz

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I've got Rugeritis, besides looking at/ ordering a SR9c, I'm looking at a mini-30, SP101, and another P345. Now if they would build their little scout rifle in a left-handed model.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I really like our P345, and would like to try that little SR9c...........

But, why, oh why can't Ruger just adopt some decent centerfire pistol sights?! I'd love to have a set of Novaks or Mepros on the 345. The sights on that SR9c are just FUGLY.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts