Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all new here from Westfield, Ma. about ten miles from the S&W plant in Springfield. Have two M1 Carbines (both for sale) a 12 gauge and one semi auto pistol. Love fishing and winning competition bbq / chili contests with my team. Looking to buy the M&P 15-22 soon.

·
Registered
19,777 Posts
Hey Skidder! ;) I've found S&W revolvers to be high quality.......and having the factory 10 miles away........makes it easy to bring the gun in for factory service, too. kfjdrfirii Welcome to the S&W forum family. welcome01 Bob

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
welcome aboard Skidder! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Welcome Skidder! Where's Western Ma? I seen Eastern Pa once. You know what they say: East is East and West is West and never the twain shall meet. I don't how they did it, but they somehow got together and begat Mo and Ida and Cal and Tex and Al. Puzzlin' ain't it? Well, anyway, welcome from the Great and Sovereign State of Texas!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Welcome aboard!

And, don't pay a lot of attention to QC. He lives to be a S-disturber. And if anyone looked closely, California was a state not long after Texas, and well before most of the rest in the west. But that's another conversation...

Again, welcome!

Bill

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Hi skidder,

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. lsk705

·
Super Moderator
19,368 Posts
Skidder,
Welcome to the forum i'm glad you found us.

You ought to post those M1's here. They should go pretty fast. The good ones are getting harder to find all the time.

I hope to see you back soon, and often.

Regards,
Gearchceker

·
Registered
442 Posts
welcome to the forum from Belgium

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Is it just me, or is this thread 3 years old??? :D :D :D

A belated Welcome to the Forum, tho! :D