·
0 Posts
Oh no you don't ;)

You better start dishing out the details on this one.... :mrgreen:

giz

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
That is absolutely awesome!!! Does he sell them? or is it just a hobby?

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He just made that one for himself. He is in beaverton oregon in the hospital right now recovering from heary surgery.In about a week I will ask him all the details on the knife and let you know.I do know it was made out of texas flint and the antler came from baker oregon where he lives.
He sent me the pics of it a few months ago and I forgot about it until I was going through some pics he sent me and posted it.His surgery was extremely risky and it pretty much dominated conversations and although I was very interested in the knife the topic kind of got lost.
He was working on a set of grips he made for his vaqueros recently and they also dominated our conversations.He is still on a critical list as I am typing this with his blood pressure very low and they are giving him drugs to keep it beating faster.He is concious right now and the worst over since they put a pig valve in his heart today.They are worried mostly about his kidneys etc . But he is basicly gonna be out of it for a week before I can get all the details on the knife.

·
Super Moderator
8,958 Posts
I wish him a speedy recovery and I look forward to what he has to tell us about that knife.

G

·
0 Posts
Tell him to get back to baker quick. That would be a great place to live.

PDX are will suck the life out of any good country boy.

Nice knife too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts