Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I inherited a smith and Wesson 4516-1 US Marshall number 44 out of 500 with two mags it has never been fired. I know the history on them but finding a good value on it has been hard . Any help be amazing

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,382 Posts
Welcome to the forums from the cotton and peanut covered plains of the Wiregrass! Here's what the Standard Catalog 4th Edition page 378 has to say:

• Model 4516 1: U.S. Marshall Bicentennial Edition: with
display case and certificate, 500 Manufactured. 1993

• 103738 U.S. Marshall Serial range USM0000-USM0499 1993
I presume you have the display case and certificate as well. I'd like to say these special edition guns sell for a premium...but they usually don't. I can't find any recent sales on gunbroker.com to gauge market price. The SCS&W gives an ANIB value of $750 and it is 6 years old. I'd make a SWAG that twice that is a realistic price. You might realize more if you can find the right buyer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I saw one listed at an on line auction roughly five months ago. Described as nib with presentation box. I can't remember the exact selling price but seems as though it hammered at 16 or 17 hundred. The sale was near the west coast I think. I must have seen it on auction zip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts