Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is the front rail a M1913 Picatinny Rail. I can't get the sight on. ** Update, I have it on now!**

Reactions: WendyZXZ

·
Premium Member
10,946 Posts
If it's like their other sights, you have to remove the screw completely, slide it on and then reinsert the screw. I don't have one of these, so proceed with care... Will it just slide on as it is in the photo?

Reactions: Masterchither

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
If it's like their other sights, you have to remove the screw completely, slide it on and then reinsert the screw. I don't have one of these, so proceed with care... Will it just slide on as it is in the photo?
I have the screw completely off, it was go on the front sight end of the P1913 Picatinny Rail, but not on the that front end one.

Update, I have in on now. thank you!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like a fine set up for your rifle!
Thank you! I am looking forward to my next range visit and get these sights lined up with the optics!

Semper Fi!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
12,893 Posts
I had an AR15 with Iron sights a while before I got a red dot so I knew the iron sights were on. When I added the red dot I zeroed it to my iron sights and when I went to the range I only had to adjust it a couple clicks

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, I have never owned until now something with optics. This is going to be fun on the range!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts