Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up an oddball little Derringer, apparently made by Intratec back in the 90's or so, called the Intratec Tec-38. If anybody has a schematic or an exploded view of same, I could use a look at it, thanks!

It looks like this:

Before you suggest it, Numrich Arms (Gun Parts Corp) does not have one on their website, I've looked.

·
Registered
30,107 Posts
Interesting looking little Derringer. Never have seen that variety before. One reason I like this site is that one can see and learn new things about firearms. Thanks for sharing the pic and congrats on the new addition to your collection. Hopefully you'll be able to shoot it if it functions safely. Keep us informed.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've come to the conclusion that it will need a new set of firing pins and associated assemblies in order to work, so it's reassembled, non-functional, and now I go into low priority search mode, sooner or later someone will have a dog in worse shape, but with decent firing pins. Or, I'll part it out and help someone else make a whole one. I confess, I have a mild derringer fetish...

·
Super Moderator
19,907 Posts
Try Steve's pages. There are thousends of gun manuals on his site. NO S&W's though. They told him to cease publishing their copyrighted manuals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts