Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I don’t think you have a s&w I know that. I had assumed S&V was a typo but I guess not huh? Well it is almost certainly a knock off. As far as I know they didn’t do a top break 22 Somebody who knows more might be along. Welcome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good afternoon. )
I thank you for sympathy.
if you do not mind, prompt me, whose revolver is it?
where to find repair parts on him?
I ask to be sorry for my bad English.
I thank you.

·
Super Moderator
19,367 Posts
Sadly the pistol you have is worth more for scrap than it'll ever be worth otherwise. Getting all of the parts needed to make it functional will be impossible, and if you are not in the USA none of the parts that would be needed cant be sent to you because of export restrictions here.. My recommendation would be to put it in a shadow box the way it is, and use it as a conversation piece. The shadow box will be worth more than the gun will ever be.
I wish you well in this endeavor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sincerely thank everyone who responded to my request.
I will look for))
As soon as I find it, I'll be sure to let you know.)
I wish you all the best.
with all due respect.

·
Banned
1,476 Posts
One interesting thing about this "unknown" revolver--its maker was thinking "outside the box." What's magic about the number "six" that limits the chambers in the cylidner to that no., when there's room for more? I think about that every time I'm reloading my K22s. Just so it can be called a "six-shooter"?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So the only way to find a Smith Wesson part that's the right size, but of a different caliber?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's seven-shot.)
It's quite comfortable in the hand, and in the pocket.)
Respectfully.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I use an auto-interpreter to correspond with you.
so I'm sorry if it doesn't make any sense sometimes.
with respect.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One interesting thing about this "unknown" revolver--its maker was thinking "outside the box." What's magic about the number "six" that limits the chambers in the cylidner to that no., when there's room for more? I think about that every time I'm reloading my K22s. Just so it can be called a "six-shooter"?
That's probably the reason we have five fingers on our hand.
Intuitively, the count to five is at the level of primitive reflexes.
And one for reserve or symmetry.)
with respect.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts