Smith And Wesson Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My name is Tony and I am one of Chicago's Finest. I found this forum while googling info for one of my guns. I can't wait to pick everyones brain. I have carried Smith and Wesson firearms on and off duty for 11 years now. I started with a 5943 for duty and a 3953 for off duty. Now I carry a 4586 tsw on duty and a 442 for off duty.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forester, I do not carry the 442 as a back up. I guess i could throw it in my safariland model 25 holster. It would probably fit nice in my cargo pocket. I carry it off duty with a barami hip grip.

·
Super Moderator
19,588 Posts
Tony,
Welcome to the most informative and best managed forum on the web.
We hope you bring some new insights and stories. Post your pics too.
The Windy city......... Hummm............ HOME OF THE CUBS !!!
My son's favorite team

Glad to have you aboard

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gearchecker, yes the Cubs play here, but the "C" word is not allowed in my house. The wife and I are huge White Sox fans and are training our daughter to be one too. I will post some pics once I clean up the arsenal. It's about time for some Hoppe's and oil.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pete, thanks for the welcome. True I have been around S&W semiautos a while, but in no means am I an expert. You guys and gals are light years away when it comes to knowing the ins and outs of these firearms. Like I said, I can't wait to pick everyone's brain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.