Smith And Wesson Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Redding is a great (not so) little town. My wife was born in Napa. I lived In S. California, born in Arizona where we lived for thirty odd. We had every intent of retiring to the general Redding area, but California, for lack of a better description, left us.

We are in SW Ory-Gun, a bit North of you.

Welcome to a place (this website)! It is like a saloon, a library, social club and meeting place for friends from literally everywhere.

They even tolerate Ruger heretics like me.

And again, Welcome!

Registered
Hi McS&W,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often.

Reactions: McS&W

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
Redding is a great (not so) little town. My wife was born in Napa. I lived In S. California, born in Arizona where we lived for thirty odd. We had every intent of retiring to the general Redding area, but California, for lack of a better description, left us.

We are in SW Ory-Gun, a bit North of you.

Welcome to a place (this website)! It is like a saloon, a library, social club and meeting place for friends from literally everywhere.

They even tolerate Ruger heretics like me.

And again, Welcome!
Thanks for reminding me California is full of fruits and nuts! I am enjoying this site. Seems like very friendly folks. I've been in California all my life- and Redding for 45 years. It sure changed. Shooting has become more crowded, but there is an indoor range that is fun to go to and brush up on punching paper sometimes(when it's 100 outside!
I hope you did ok with all the recent fires. Looks as if Oregon had it bad this year!
I just pulled my Ruger single six out for a cleaning- it 'accidentally' went off while showing it to a skunk the other night ;)

Enjoy the rain! Matt

21 - 25 of 25 Posts