Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am from a lil town in Norther California. I got my first .22 at 6 and have it to this day. A Peter's single shot Jr rifle. Shoots .22 shorts- fun lil guy.
My Smith and Wesson of choice is my 686(no dash) 6". Bought it new in June '86. I put a trigger kit in it and it's smooth as silk.
Recently got a Model 15-3. Really like it too, and being a 4", it may get more carry time when I am out looking for fishing spots in remote creeks. All in all, I do love shooting and reloading. Glad to be here!!

·
Super Moderator
19,408 Posts
Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay here and take the time to join in some of the conversations.
The conversations are quite varied, and should be able to give you something to talk about, and share with the other members here.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Welcome from Spokane. Whereabouts in the great PNW are you located?

·
Premium Member
11,526 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hello McS&W and welcome to the forum from N.E. Indiana!!! Enjoy!!!

Reactions: jeepnut and Curt360

·
Registered
22,748 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Reactions: jeepnut

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello!

I am from a lil town in Norther California. I got my first .22 at 6 and have it to this day. A Peter's single shot Jr rifle. Shoots .22 shorts- fun lil guy.
My Smith and Wesson of choice is my 686(no dash) 6". Bought it new in June '86. I put a trigger kit in it and it's smooth as silk.
Recently got a Model 15-3. Really like it too, and being a 4", it may get more carry time when I am out looking for fishing spots in remote creeks. All in all, I do love shooting and reloading. Glad to be here!!

Welcome aboard to the forum, and welcome to the world of S&W revolvers. I got my first “Smith” when I was 17, and never regretted starting the relationship. While I haven’t participated very long on this forum.......seems to be pretty good folks here with good stories, good info, and a few good questions! memtb

·
Registered
17,890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Welcome from the Sacramento river Delta region, hope you're safe and stay safe from those God awful wildfires up there. Redding sure has changed a lot from when I used to make the drive up for camping in the 70's.

Reactions: McS&W

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I'm in Redding. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Redding California? Never heard anyone refer to northern CA as part of the PNW. But I guess it could qualify.

·
Registered
14,353 Posts
Welcome from Oregon, John Kopec the SAA guru lives in Redding.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts