Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, and wishing you a happy New Year!

I am excited I found this site. It appears there is a lot of knowledge to learn from!

mgbirish

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Hi mgbirish,

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Hello! You know, I've heard of Indiana. Yep. I've managed to avoid it, so far. So, what do you guys do in Indiana? Is that where the Indianapolis Speedway is located? I watched that once with my brother-in-law. Made me dizzy. He drinks a lot of beer so he's always dizzy. He could watch that all day long and you wouldn't know the difference. He's a big NASCAR fan. I'm not. I don't even know where they make Nascars. Probably China. I'm a big JEEP fan, myself.

How 'bout pheasants? I like them. They taste pretty good; probably better than a Nascar. Do y'all hunt up there? I like hunting. Did you ever get lost in a corn field? I got lost in a Cranberry bog. That's why I stay in Texas; we don't got no Cranberry bogs in Texas.

Well, welcome from the Great & Sovereign State of Texas. ;) :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QC,

Yes we hunt in Indiana, pheasants, quail, deer and other assorted game. Been lost in a unpicked cornfield when I was a young one. That was about 50 years ago. I won't tell you how old I am, but I was about ten when I got lost in the corn, oh well, now you know my age.

mgbirish

1 - 8 of 8 Posts