Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Hello all...Thanks for having me.. Wow a whole lotta "New Faces".... and some "Old Ones" Nice to be here..
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Well then, givin' my age the face is sure gettin' long ~ especially in the tooth :mrgreen:

But it sure is nice have new faces' such as yours show-up.... ;)


giz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
829 Posts
Who you calling an old face? Welcome Sal, good to see you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,488 Posts
Yo Sal!

Welcome to the Lifeboat!

I'll shove over and make room for you... :lol:

Drew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
898 Posts
We've got rules in this boat....Pull yer weight rowing and no cheating at cards...oh, and no trying to eat anyone while they're asleep...

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sipowicz said:
We've got rules in this boat....Pull yer weight rowing and no cheating at cards...oh, and no trying to eat anyone while they're asleep...

No problem I always carry one of these..in my pocket.


Ok you can have a slice..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,488 Posts
No offense Sal, but if I'm gonna be stuck in a lifeboat I'd rather have a slice of Tallulah Bankhead..... :cool:



Drew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sebago Son said:
No offense Sal, but if I'm gonna be stuck in a lifeboat I'd rather have a slice of Tallulah Bankhead..... :cool:



Drew
I'll see your Tallulah.. and raise you a Sophia :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,826 Posts
Hello there. Seems like I know you from somewhere...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,488 Posts
ditrina said:
Sebago Son said:
No offense Sal, but if I'm gonna be stuck in a lifeboat I'd rather have a slice of Tallulah Bankhead..... :cool:



Drew
I'll see your Tallulah.. and raise you a Sophia :lol: :lol:
Sal,

I'll see your Sophia and Raise you one Colt .38 Police Positive.....



;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,218 Posts
A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. ijfpfnfna
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
32,527 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am new as well. Looks like we both joined at about the same time. welcome01
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top