Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was referred to this site by a friend of mine. After perusing some of the threads and ogling the absolutely stunning photography, I found myself wondering "Where have you been all my life?".

In truth, I caught the S&W bug in November of last year. I've picked up a few since then (13 is still a few, right?), but nothing that I would call a true collectible. My primary interests are .22 and .44 Specials, so I've been on the lookout for nice Outdoorsmen, 22/32's, K-22s, and pre-models as well as the elusive Hand Ejectors. I have enough shooters - I'm looking for a few gems at this point.

My handle is a little odd. I had to come up with one in a pinch a few years back and I've stuck with it across all forums, despite it probably not making much sense. There's probably a parable there about marriage, but I'm not going to take it. ;) I am, by education, a Social Psychologist with research focus in the field of Nonverbal Communication. I taught "The Psychology of Nonverbal Communication" at a local university for about 12 years. I now work for a major health insurance company doing analytics.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community.

David

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Good to see you again! Visit and post often...

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Hi Doc Nonverbal,

A warm welcome to the forum. welcome01

Visit and post often. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for welcoming me to your community. This looks like a nice place to settle in and get comfortable.

Chris - Good to see you again, too! Small world... ;)

·
Registered
723 Posts
welcome01 and howdy from Texas!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts