Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope you all will pardon my newbie status in a forum. This is the first time I have joined one and I'm sure it will show. Nevertheless, I am willing to listen and learn! As a point of reference, I am a child of the 60s, serving in the USMC during the Vietnam era as an armorer, MOS-2111, small arms mechanic. I have carried my enthusiasm for firearms throughout my life and collect a few...(a few more that a few, according to my wife). I have a few S&W revolvers and just acquired a Model 41 in beautiful condition. The armorer in me wants to know more about my "Smiths" and this looks to be a place to gain that knowledge, so I ask for your forgiveness in my errors and hope to add something to the group!

Just a,
Danged Old Marine

·
Premium Member
12,664 Posts
You know, we even welcome Marines to the forum...

SEMPER FI!

You'll like it here.

The Smith Model 41 is one of the finest .22LR pistols available.

Get a copy of Jerry Kuhnhausen's shop manuals for anything you're particularly interested in. His books set the standard.

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Its about time you showed up mate...:) welcome!

thewelshm

·
Registered
19,891 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NE Georgia. Start new posts for each gun with pics and serial number with last two or three numbers like 324XXX. We will help answer all we can and hopefully I can even learn something too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the Illinois welcome, delcrossv! I, too, am a resident of The People's Republic of Hellinois. Near but not in the Mississippi and Rock Rivers.

·
Registered
4,390 Posts
Hi Danged Old Marine,

A warm welcome to the forum.

Visit often. welcome01

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois..

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle. Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
7,794 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine"state of Florida. weiweinp

State of over 2 MILLION 21 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts