Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just saw an ad for Cyber Monday from a gun shop in the area that I have dealt with frequently. It's a quite large shop with an active and growing online sales department. I have no affiliation at all with them.
Anyways, for Cyber Monday they have Free Shipping. The page I will link to announces the sale and as you scroll down there are a bunch of rifles and shotguns they are marking down for the sale. Almost at the bottom are a few S&W revolvers.
The 4 inch 617 is marked down $100 to $599.99. That is an outstanding price on a fine revolver. The 6 inch 617 is only discounted $70, so it is $649.99. The free shipping should more than make up for any transfer fee on your end. That $599 price on the 4 inch is $60 better than I did at the same shop for their Christmas sale, 2 years ago. These guys do a lot of internet sales and in person sales. I have purchased 8 or 9 firearms from them in the past 7 years and wouldn't hesitate to recommend or at least vouch for them being a legit, well run shop
Anyways, just thought this was a terrific price on a nice S&W revolver, Most places want over $700
https://ammoandarmsstore.com/cyber-monday-sale/

Did a brief search online and didn't find any you could get with shipping and a $25 transfer for under $710

·
Registered
600 Posts
Wish I waited. Bought the 6" 2 yrs ago for my wife. I paid $735. + $51.45 tax +$35. transfer fee for it. I did live in the PDR of NJ then.
It is a sweet shooter.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts