Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking Miss Katie Dog and we're going up to Rockwood, Maine for a few days of Bird Hunting and Moose Scouting.

Gonna be gone for a few days.... should be back around the 15th or so.... sooner if I go down to town for "water & supplies". There is cell phone reception at the Leisure Life Lounge in Greenville.... :D

Giz, here's your chance to get caught up with your post count..... As a Moderator you're setting a poor example by falling behind..... :lol:

See you all when I get back....

Drew

·
Super Moderator
10,855 Posts
Have a great time Drew. Make sure Katie doesn't get too tired. :)

Ha, this post get's me one closer....

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Have fun goosing the mooses.

I'm headed back out to the Peach Orchard this afternoon. Last day of dove season for awhile. I'll be back sooner than you. Sometime Monday or Tuesday.

Take care, Hermano!

See ya.

G

·
0 Posts
Sorry Drew...no can do. :mrgreen:

I'm off to the Fall Rendevous with the Ancient Ones. Heading out in the morning and staying til Monday. Been packing the gear this afternoon and plan on doing some shootin, hawk throwin', knife throwin', and eatin'.... ;)

You and Miss Katie have some fun. We're P'tridge hunting up my place next weekend ~ brother and nephew (fresh from Iraq) headin' out for two days. Then onto the Turkey opener...

giz

·
Super Moderator
32,549 Posts
Good luck with the bird hunting, and I hope that you and Miss Katie have a great time. It does sound like it will be fun.

·
Super Moderator
8,955 Posts
Sounds like you are going to have a great time!! Be safe!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts