Smith And Wesson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a SIG for a great price on CDNN Sports on line and I really would like to get it. The on line reviews I have read are mixed, but most of the negative ones complain about them not shipping to CA. I'm not in CA so that is not an issue.

Basically: Have you dealt with CDNN Sports on line, and if so when, and if so, would you recommend this company?

As an aside, I already have magazines and ammo for the gun I'm interested in so if I get it I will be able to use it. I just sort of want "another one."

Thanks. Granny

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your mileage may vary - I have ordered twice from them (March 2018 and Jan, 2020) - no issues with either order.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I have one of their red box Sig 229's and have purchased guns from them 3 other times. I thought I got stellar prices and fast trouble free service.

Of course everyone's experience might be different but I wouldn't hesitate myself to buy from them again.

Don't get their newsletter. It's dangerous!

·
Premium Member
10,809 Posts
I've ordered from them a number of times. Grips, holsters and other specials. They have been fast shipping and reliable. High quality items at a really good price.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for your replies. I think I will get myself a birthday present - even though my birthday was 2 days ago. Haven't spend any of the stimulus money on "me" so far.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Thank you all for your replies. I think I will get myself a birthday present - even though my birthday was 2 days ago. Haven't spend any of the stimulus money on "me" so far.
So watcha gettin!! :)

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
No issues with my order; good folks to deal with; unlike CTD......

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMMER!!!!!

Last night there were ELEVEN P238's with the pearl lavendar grips in stock and this morning when I tried to order one, there was one left. Then as soon as I clicked on "add to cart" it showed out of stock. I phoned them and the guy said they sold the last one 10 minutes before I tried to order.

I guess I wasn't meant to have that gun. Bummer. I should have ordered it a week ago. I spent hours last night looking for nice grips for the gun. I am sure glad I didn't order grips!

But thank you again to all for answering my question.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Ugh that SUCKS!

Your not alone ... I have lost a couple vascillating and then kicking myself in the butt. Oh to only have unlimited resources.

Did you sign up for their email?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ugh that SUCKS!

Your not alone ... I have lost a couple vascillating and then kicking myself in the butt. Oh to only have unlimited resources.

Did you sign up for their email?
No, but I suppose I should do that. Just in case they might come up with another screaming deal for something I want and can use. I am so physically limited in what I am able to shoot anymore that another P238 would have been great to have even though "I don't need one."

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Do it! I have been getting emails about those 238's for a bit. If it's anything like the 229's they get them in big batches so you may get lucky.

I scored what looks and runs like a brand new Sig 229r E2 wirh 1 yr sig warranty for 469.00. CDNN isn't collecting tax so even with their very modest shipping and FFL it was a steal!

Then they were gone for a couple weeks and new batch ... ok they were 499. But still a sweet price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts